2. Visiting this Website, and use of services and content in the website constitutes your consent that Synergy can perform a computerized control your use in the website. Synergy may use any such information for purposes of control and/or supervision and/or development and/or maintaining the quality of the website and/or its services, their levels and integrity and/or to comply with the provisions of any law, and/or needs, including service and surveys.
3. By submitting information to Synergy, you agree to the use of the following information: all information submitted by you directly or indirectly including but without limitation full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number, information submitted in connection with career application and/or opportunities, IP address, cookies and/or similar computerized control. (Hereinafter: “Personal Information”).
4. When you purchase your software through our Web site we require personal information (such as name, email address, and mailing address). We use this information to bill you and send you your software. Synergy may use your Personal Information to replay your requests and/or queries to Synergy, and/or to address any career application/opportunity submitted by you, and/or for any other similar purposes. Synergy may file and store any of the Personal Information. If we do use this information for promotional purposes, we would get explicit permission first. Without explicit permission, we will not use any addresses gathered through our store except for order processing.
6. Synergy shall not intentionally disclose or transfer any of the Personal Information to third parties. Synergy may provide access to your Personal Information to Synergy associates and/or affiliates and/or third party which Synergy is engaged with in connection with this website.
7. You acknowledge and agree that Synergy may disclose your Personal Information and all information concerning the use of the website, to comply with the Law, if request by the legal authorities, and/or in accordance with a court order or any other legal order, and/or in any legal case proceedings arise between you and Synergy in order to affected parties and legal authorities and/or in case of breach of the Term &Condition of Use and/or other regulations by you, and/or in any case that Synergy at it sole discretion, Deemed that it is necessary to prevent serious damage to its person or property or anyone else’s and/or in case of merger activity of the website and/or Synergy with any third party.
8. All emails and mailings Synergy sends are of a very useful nature, not spam. Emails and mailings are generally to inform you of technical updates and fixes, helpful hints on use of the programs, sneak previews for sales or specials, event notification or general business or account related communication. If we do use mailing lists for advertising or promotional purposes, we will always have a clear mechanism for you to remove yourself from future mailings.
9. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights and copyright and/or Trademarks and/or patents and/or design and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in connection with Synergy and/or this web site including but not limited to the text, images, audio and/or video are the property of Synergy and/or its associates and/or its affiliates or third parties and protected law. Any unauthorized use by you may subject you to penalties and/or damages, including but not limited to infringement of infringement and/or others parties’ copyrights, trademarks, privacy rights, publicity rights, and/or other intellectual property rights.
10. Server Logs. The Web server does log your IP address in standard server logs. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
11. Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA): Synergy does not knowingly collect the personal information of persons under the age of 18. If Synergy learns of any personal information collected of persons under the age of 18, it will immediately be it will immediately be deleted.
12. We welcome you to contact us with queries, requests, or comments you may have about this Policy. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact [email protected]